Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hihi ITS ME MARIOOOOO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
veryboring
Loser Newbie
veryboring

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-07

hihi ITS ME MARIOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: hihi ITS ME MARIOOOOO   hihi ITS ME MARIOOOOO Icon_minitime2008-07-07, 5:25 am

hello ummm i dont know wat to say hehe. ok well my name is jimmy and i just join the guild (took along time to get the site right haha) well i have a few char in the game. i have 1314Lin voy lance lvl 70 in Silenced guild, WonderingAmi (the one most ppl know hehe) lvl 77 in this guild hehe, and my new and finaly main LonelySoul in Karma is lvl 72 crus . well for me i like to do watever i like whenever i like i dont want ppl telling me wat i have to do and where i have to be bc game is suppost to give u the freedom to do watever u want. i am a very very friendly person u can ask luca A.K.A cute tomato hehe. i treat other how they treat me. i am also very helpful, when i was on my ami i love to help others like watever they need i will do my best to help them. well i think i will shut up now hehe u will get to know me more in time hehe and oh yes i type "hehe" ALOTTTTT luca know also .i know luca for awhile now and some of her old friend. okok c ya @}--->-------------- <3

P.S. i live in new york city and i am 24 soon 25 haha and i have gf in game BikerB hehe
Back to top Go down
kasierdragonn
Loser Newbie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-08

hihi ITS ME MARIOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihi ITS ME MARIOOOOO   hihi ITS ME MARIOOOOO Icon_minitime2008-07-08, 11:19 pm

can you lvl me 80 % with some of your char? juste 80%
Back to top Go down

hihi ITS ME MARIOOOOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Members Blog =D :: Family Members ( In Real Life )-
Jump to: